Quotable Quotes

"He did nothing wrong!" ~ Rep. Jim Jordan on Trump #320

J.J. final credibility score: zero
"I'm well known but I'm not known well." VP Mike Pence on ABC thisweek 23/08/20
Pence is a skillful interviewee, and he's determined to make Biden a one-termer.

"While Pence may be determined to make Trump a one-termer, in his own way he's scarier than the Orange One." #322
🐟 🐡 🐠

There's something fishy with #322.

I may have been misconscrod.
I've haddock with these presidential candidates, both Biden, & Trump.

Something else for Trump to brag about? After all, outdoing Gotti is a major accomplishment.

"It's just absolutely ridiculous. And John Gotti -- okay, can you imagine? RICO, okay, violations. John Gotti never even had four indictments at once." ~ Kimberly Guilfoyle on Trump

"I'm the only candidate on stage who isn't bought and paid for, so I can say this: Climate change is a hoax." ~ GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy

Something else for Trump to brag about? After all, outdoing Gotti is a major accomplishment.

"It's just absolutely ridiculous. And John Gotti -- okay, can you imagine? RICO, okay, violations. John Gotti never even had four indictments at once." ~ Kimberly Guilfoyle on Trump
It's worth noting, but seems obvious.
"I'm the only candidate on stage who isn't bought and paid for, so I can say this: Climate change is a hoax." ~ GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy
Non sequitur.
a) What evidence can you present that you are not beholden? Who's paying for your campaign?
b) What does political quid pro quo, an unseemly political reality for millennia, have to do with climate change?

b) What does political quid pro quo, an unseemly political reality for millennia, have to do with climate change?
Think he's not on the payroll of any industry segment - ranging from renewal energy people or big oil. If he was in the pocket of the renewable energy crowd he'd (supposedly) be telling us that climate change is real. At the same time he's saying that climate change is a hoax but he's not being paid to say that by big oil or anyone else.

S2 #327

It seems like semantic hair-splitting to me.
Vivek said: "I'm the only candidate on stage who isn't bought and paid for, so I can say ..." VR
Isn't "bought & paid for" by ... unspecified. Like who? Big bidness?

According to the BBC VR's a biotech multi-millionaire.

By Gareth Evans / BBC News
Vivek Ramaswamy, the 38-year-old biotech multi-millionaire running for president, was a standout performer in the first debate between Republican candidates for the party's nomination.

Unfortunately BBC / Evans is self-undermined here:
Five things he may have said he believes. Probably more accurate to report: five things he advocates.

"They're trying to interfere with an election. There's never been anything like it in our country before." ~ Trump, minutes after being arrested for attempting to steal the 2020 election

"They're trying to interfere with an election. There's never been anything like it in our country before." ~ Trump, minutes after being arrested for attempting to steal the 2020 election
Trumpster! You one funny mo fo bro'!
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. Plato
It is a cliché that a mother's love is unconditional. Well, it seems the fan of this mother hubbard continue to shower their unconditional support over Trump, even after his 4th indictment.

recap:
- Trump has now been arrested multiple times, and is out on bail.
- Trump is not eligible to hold federal office again.
- Trump is campaigning for re-election (though he lost the vote on his previous run).
- Vivek Ramaswamy praised Trump as the best, and is now running against Trump.

"I am now going to book the Fulton County photographer for my Christmas card because Judge -- and I say this with an unblemished record of heterosexuality -- he looks good, and he looks hard." ~ Fox host Jesse Watters on Trump mug shot

"I am now going to book the Fulton County photographer for my Christmas card because Judge -- and I say this with an unblemished record of heterosexuality -- he looks good, and he looks hard." ~ Fox host Jesse Watters on Trump mug shot
Satire? Envy? " -- he looks good, and he looks hard." To you perhaps Jesse. He's actually bad & soft.

Satire? Envy? " -- he looks good, and he looks hard." To you perhaps Jesse. He's actually bad & soft.
If nothing else he's mastered the "Kubrick Stare"

7DRrJN7.png

Can't make up my mind if I should be laughing at Watters or the garbage man.

"The mugshot has breathed new life into the Trump campaign and broadened his appeal to Black Americans... Today my garbage man told me he's buying mugshot T-shirts for everyone he knows this Christmas." ~
Fox host Jesse Watters

"They're trying to create this appearance of Trump being a criminal, like Biden. But it's not true. These things against Trump are not real crimes. Biden is committing real crimes." ~ Rep. Claudia Tenney

If all else fails, trot out this one - the gullible still believe it

"A party committed to killing your baby on the last day, or in some cases, committed to killing your baby up to 30 days after it's born." ~
Newt Gingrich on Democrats

Back