Quotable Quotes

"I saw a scared puppy." ~ Nancy Pelosi on Trump being indicted

"I wasn't 'scared.' Nevertheless, how mean a thing to say! She is a Wicked Witch whose husband's journey from hell starts and finishes with her. She is a sick and demented psycho who will someday live in HELL!" ~ Trump in response

Not scared? All you have to do is read his comments to see that he's shitting himself. (Of course that's the norm - his budget for Depends has to be growing.)

"In the case of women's soccer, the team is made up of crybaby Liberal activists who hate America, hate men, and likely hate themselves." ~ Tomi Lahren

"All patriotic Americans were rooting for these spoiled, entitled anti-Americans to lose." ~ Dinesh D'Souza

"I'm thrilled they lost! Good. I'm glad you went down." ~ Megyn Kelly

"If you don't support America...don't expect for America to blindly support you." ~ Laura Ingraham, over Fox News chyron reading ACTIVIST MEGAN RAPINOE MISSES KEY PENALTY SHOT

From S2 #302 - list of losers: Tomi Lahren, Dinesh D'Souza, Megyn Kelly
I'm not a fan of FOX News, so I could only guess on inference. The quotation below could either be interpreted to mesh with Tomi Lahren, Dinesh D'Souza, Megyn Kelly quoted above, or criticize them. I deduce it's the former, thus the hypocrisy.
S2 #302
"If you don't support America...don't expect for America to blindly support you." ~ Laura Ingraham, over Fox News chyron reading ACTIVIST MEGAN RAPINOE MISSES KEY PENALTY SHOT
I didn't watch much of out women's team at this most recent competition. The competition I did teleview presented them as world-class athletes. Congrats ladies.

"We call it a sham indictment. The man that's doing it, I really believe he's mentally ill." ~ Trump on special counsel Jack Smith

"It's not like the State or Country is coming down on me. It's a dishonest politician and his gang of Thugs breaking the law in order to get re-elected." ~ Trump

"President Trump, we have your back...You could take the Dalai Lama and make him the Republican nominee, they'd try to destroy his life...You are going to prevail...You gonna be president again. Just hang in there." ~ Sen. Lindsey Graham

"President Trump, we have your back...You could take the Dalai Lama and make him the Republican nominee, they'd try to destroy his life...You are going to prevail...You gonna be president again. Just hang in there." ~ Sen. Lindsey Graham
Stupidity, or cowardice.
Is there another explanation?

"I hear that RACIST Fulton County (Atlanta) District Attorney "Phoney" Fani Willis, who weakly presides over one of the deadliest communities in the U.S., with thousands of murderers, violent criminals and gang members roaming the streets while going untried, free, and are treated with "kid gloves," is using a potential indictment of me, and other innocent people, as a campaign fundraising CON JOB, all based on a PERFECT PHONE CALL..." ~ Trump

"I believe he has gone MAD, a stark raving Lunatic..." ~ Trump on Biden

"I think that everybody was made aware that he lost the election." ~ Trump lawyer Alina Habba, on 2020
Even if Trump sincerely doubted the electoral legitimacy, I suspect by mid-afternoon on inauguration day Trump might have noticed his address change.

"Any time they file an indictment, we go way up in the polls. One more indictment and this election is closed out. Nobody even has a chance." ~ Trump

huck·ster (hŭkstər)
n.
1. One who sells wares or provisions in the street; a peddler or hawker.
2. One who uses aggressive, showy, and sometimes devious methods to promote or sell a product.
3. Informal One who writes advertising copy, especially for radio or television.
v. huck·stered, huck·ster·ing, huck·sters
v.tr.
1. To sell; peddle.
2. To promote or attempt to sell (a commercial product, for example) in an overaggressive or showy manner.
3. To haggle over; deal in.
v.intr.
To sell or promote something.

[Middle English, probably of Low German origin; akin to Middle Dutch hokester.]

huckster·ism n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition copyright ©2022 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

"I am reading reports that failed former Lt. Governor of Georgia, Jeff Duncan, will be testifying before the Fulton County Grand Jury. He shouldn't." ~ Trump

"I have a lot of things to think about. Am I going to be part of President Trump's Cabinet if he wins? Is it possible that I'll be VP?" ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

Talk about delusional. Even Trump's not that stupid. Is he?

Talk about delusional. Even Trump's not that stupid. Is he?
The question is right on target, BUT !
The error is, it applies logic to the illogical. MTG can rightly be accused of many things, logical not on the list.

Have to say, if Trump did choose her as a running mate he'd have paired himself with someone who's even dumber than he is - that's the sort of thing that an ego like his demands.

"The fake political indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is rigged and corrupt, very much like the presidential election of 2020, and we have plenty of proof on that." ~ Trump

"The fake political indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is rigged and corrupt, very much like the presidential election of 2020, and we have plenty of proof on that." ~ Trump
The GOP candidate debate scheduled for next Wednesday provides insight.

Trump understands, as he's leading in the polls, Trump's aspiring Republican rivals would be unified against Trump.
So Trump asks (with logical justification), with Trump so far ahead of the rest of the pack, why should Trump share the stage & the limelight with the also-rans?

Some reports indicate Trump plans a counter-broadcast, scheduled to compete with the GOP candidate debate. That counter-broadcast to include Trump & Tucker Carlson.
Trump is of course a superlative self-promoter.

They're getting desperate ....

"He did nothing wrong!" ~ Rep. Jim Jordan on Trump

"Hatching schemes to stay in office is not a crime. And claiming you won an election that you know you lost is not a crime." ~ Fox News anchor Julie Banderas

Back