Just a little humor

xyijzqI.png

A decrepit old gas man named Peter,
While hunting around for the meter,
Touched a leak with his light;
He rose out of sight,
And as anyone who knows anything about poetry can tell you, he also ruined the meter.

I recently spent $6,500 on this registered Black Angus bull.

I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow.

I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth.

Anyway......I had the Vet come and take a look at him.

He said,, the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days……. all my cows!

He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!

He's like a machine!

I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ... but they kind of taste like peppermint.

S2 #69
- gasp -

A young bull was enjoying the pastoral panorama from promontory with his father. Their unobstructed view, a herd of dairy cattle grazing. A flash of insight struck the younger.
"Dad! Let's run down there and boink one of those cows!"
Dad countered: "I've got a better idea. Let's walk down, and boink 'em all."

The "*" in #71 implies there's undisclosed related material, potentially a clarification on whether the one with the chisel is dead, or joking,
or the epitaph may have been: "... Memorialized by loving son Dairyass". Darius hates that.

I've over-done the analysis here, and rained on the graveyard humor parade. Analysis is our charter. We can both analyze and appreciate.

Q: What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A: A widow.

A balding, white haired man from Sherman Oaks in California , walked into a jewelery store in a local mall this past Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The man said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.'

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over.

'Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000' the jeweler said.

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, 'We'll take it.'

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated, 'by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick up the ring Monday afternoon.'

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said 'There was only $25 in your account.'

'I know, said the old man,

'But let me tell you about MY GREAT WEEKEND!'

REMEMBER:- Not All Seniors Are Senile..

Back