Trump Gets Triggered By Looming Criminal Charges & Melts Down

uga7JgM.jpeg

It's long overdue. Everyone who enters Trump's orbit gets destroyed, disgraced, disbarred, or imprisoned. Sometimes all four, like Count Drunkula here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-disbarred-ny-court-finds-151431528.html

Supreme Court immunity decision collides with Trump’s NY conviction

Story by Ella Lee

Just one month after a New York jury made him the first former president convicted of a crime, the guilty verdict in former President Trump’s hush money case is already in peril following a Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity.

Trump’s highly anticipated criminal sentencing was set for next week, until his lawyers latched onto the new ruling as a potential reason to get the verdict tossed. Less than 48 hours after ...

SOURCE

Hyperbole bears certain familiar characteristics.
Problem is, in extreme cases, accurate descriptions MUST be equally extreme, simply to precisely depict reality. BUT !!
In precisely those cases, because of the extreme speech, it can easily be mistaken for hyperbole.

In Trump's case, it's not hyperbole.
And at most recent check, Trump's ahead in the polls.

Thanks JJ #565
tough to resist a Jersey girl.

This has got to be the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard - seems that because Trump spoke to someone in government about his actions they now become official acts?

How a single sentence in the Supreme Court's immunity ruling could upend Trump New York

STORY

Holy cow S2.
I got side-tracked, watched a 12 minute UHD vid of a young woman digging an Earthen shelter. - cool -

Trump's vow to only be a dictator on 'day one' follows growing worry over his authoritarian rhetoric
By JILL COLVIN and BILL BARROW Updated 7:58 PM GMT-5, December 7, 2023

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — As Donald Trump faces growing scrutiny over his increasingly authoritarian and violent rhetoric, Fox News host Sean Hannity gave his longtime friend a chance to assure the American people that he wouldn't abuse power or seek retribution if he wins a second term.
But instead of offering a perfunctory answer brushing off the warnings, Trump stoked the fire.
"Except for day one," the GOP front-runner said Tuesday night before a live audience in Davenport, Iowa.
"I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill."
And in case anyone missed it, he reenacted the exchange.
"We love this guy," Trump said of Hannity. "He says, 'You're not going to be a dictator, are you?' I said: 'No, no, no, other than day one. We're closing the border, and we're drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I'm not a dictator.'"

240713b.JPG

He is too.

Vance, Trump's announced VP pick:
From Skeptic to Superfan: J.D. Vance’s Turnabout on Trump
Mr. Vance once called Donald Trump “cultural heroin.” But over an eight-year transformation, the Ohio senator became one of his most ardent supporters.

Reassuring they've chosen a diversity ticket.
Vance w/ beard, Trump, not so much.

While this is properly about Hunter Biden as opposed to Trump it's based on a ruling passed down on Trump's case

Hunter Biden asks for criminal cases to be thrown out, citing Trump case dismissal

Biden says precedence established in Trump’s classified documents case should prevail in his own tax and gun cases

When a drooling, pimply troll taps the valedictorian on the shoulder for a dance at the prom, unofficial rules apply.
While this is properly about Hunter Biden as opposed to Trump it's based on a ruling passed down on Trump's case

Hunter Biden asks for criminal cases to be thrown out, citing Trump case dismissal

Stare Decisis means "to stand by things decided" when it benefits Republicans.

Clarence Thomas Breaks​

My hopes haven't soared this high since I believed Santa was finally going to bring me that unicorn I've been pleading for.

... With Supreme Court Over Donald Trump Trial Lawsuit​

Crash!
And burn !!

Conclusion: The GHWB appointee is still alive. 😭
In May, Trump was found guilty on 34 counts of falsifying business records and is due to be sentenced in September. Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey argued that sentencing occurring before the election infringes on the rights of Missouri voters. Bailey also argued that a gag order imposed on Trump during the trial was a violation of voter rights.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...2?cvid=5019f6ae0fd04adab1b87e8f73393604&ei=27
"Bailey also argued that a gag order imposed on Trump during the trial was a violation of voter rights." ?!
The Constitution enumerates "equal protection" of the laws.
According political candidates a different standard violates that Constitutional enumeration.

I think we should chain a nice greasy chunk of pork hind-quarter around his neck and then let him play with a nice hungry pack of wolves. Good doggie !

US · CNN

Virginia man charged with threatening to kill Vice President Kamala Harris

A Virginia man has been charged with making death threats against Vice President Kamala Harris and appeared in federal court on Monday.

And what was the time interval between first notice of this alleged criminal, and this man being charged ?
This is in no way to diminish the seriousness of threatening to kill Vice President Kamala Harris. That is absolutely NOT the issue. The issue is the stunning double-standard.

Donald J. Trump, the current Republican presidential candidate was party to insurrection years ago.

[Trump] "summoned the mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. ... There has never been a greater betrayal by a president of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution."
Rep. Liz Cheney Republican Conference Chair 21/01/12, authenticated by Cheney 21/02/07 FNS

Which of these two crimes is the more serious?
Which of the two deserves / demands the more immediate action?
Why if this Virginia man is being charged after this elapsed time, is President Trump scurrying about loose, and on the Republican ticket?
226257849260d12d94e74cc99e45670d6db2725.gif

If the Harris assassin succeeds, we lose one citizen, albeit a person that didn't win a single State in the primaries.
If the insurrection succeeds, we lose the Constitution.

You tell me which of the two is the more important.

Judge Delays Trump’s Sentencing Until Nov. 26, After Election Day​

The decision by Justice Juan M. Merchan means voters will be left in the dark about whether the former president will face time behind bars.

Undecided voters might have preferred to know whether Trump "will face time behind bars".
Whether sentencing automatically occurred before or after the election might sway some small percentage of this determinative swing voting block.

What can voters infer from this judicial sentencing postponement?

TrumpA17.JPG

The outcome of the Mueller investigation seemed a fizzle to Trump critics hoping, perhaps expecting the axe to fall.
Divulging the outcome of the Mueller investigation may have boosted Trump's stature. Might there be similar potential with Trump's sentencing?

a) If the sentence includes imprisonment postponement might seem to favor Trump.

b) If Trump's sentence does not include imprisonment swing-voter doubt might harm Trump.

We may not yet know, we may never know if this sentencing postponement is deliberately intended to help or harm Trump's election outcome.

But if Trump's sentence does not include imprisonment, might the delay until after the election harm Trump?

Back