Quotable Quotes

From the global warming thread

"Forty trillion gallons of rain fell in total, the equivalent of one-third of the total volume of Lake Erie, enough to cover the entire state of Massachusetts in 23 feet of water." ~
informed estimate of Hurricane Helene's impact on the Southeast

Or will Trump win thereby foreshadowing the demise of America?
Uncle Sam is on Democrat life support at the moment. Obstructionist congressional Republicans haven't eliminated our Constitutional republic. BUT !
If Republican voters give Trump a second 4 year term, they may complete the process, sooner than some may think.

By JILL COLVIN and BILL BARROW Updated 7:58 PM GMT-5, December 7, 2023
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — As Donald Trump faces growing scrutiny over his increasingly authoritarian and violent rhetoric, Fox News host Sean Hannity gave his longtime friend a chance to assure the American people that he wouldn't abuse power or seek retribution if he wins a second term.
But instead of offering a perfunctory answer brushing off the warnings,Trump stoked the fire.
"Except for day one," the GOP front-runner said Tuesday night before a live audience in Davenport, Iowa.
"I want to close the border, and I want to drill, drill, drill."
And in case anyone missed it, he reenacted the exchange.
"We love this guy," Trump said of Hannity. "He says, 'You're not going to be a dictator, are you?' I said: 'No, no, no, other than day one. We're closing the border, and we're drilling, drilling,drilling. After that, I'm not a dictator.'"

Trump / MAGA has drawn substantially from the Nazi playbook. Trump's Kristallnacht II idea for crime fighting in a second Trump administration is alarming.

... one-third of the total volume of Lake Erie, enough to cover the entire state of Massachusetts in 23 feet of water." ~ informed estimate of Hurricane Helene's impact on the Southeast #1,042
Count me a skeptic.
It was bad enough, regardless of analogy.

"To be a man and then vote for a woman just because she's a woman is either childish -- that person has mommy issues -- or they are just trying to be accepted by other women. And I heard this scientist say the other day, when a man votes for a woman he actually transitions into a woman." ~ Fox host Jesse Watters

"To be a man and then vote for a woman just because she's a woman is either childish -- that person has mommy issues -- or they are just trying to be accepted by other women. And I heard this scientist say the other day, when a man votes for a woman he actually transitions into a woman." ~ Fox host Jesse Watters #1,044

"To be a man and then vote for a woman just because she's a woman is either childish -- that person has mommy issues -- or they are just trying to be accepted by other women. And I heard this scientist say the other day, when a man votes for a woman he actually transitions into a woman." ~ Fox host & knuckle head Jesse Watters

If a man who votes for a woman actually transitions into a woman what does he transition into if he votes for an Orange Blimp?

If a man who votes for a woman actually transitions into a woman what does he transition into if he votes for an Orange Blimp? #1,046

A traitor?

A mislead zeppelin?

A dirigible dirt-ball?

A MAGA mutton-head?

A hangar-on?

Eric Trump?

"If God came down from on high and said, 'I'm going to be your vote tabulator for this election,' I would leave this podium right now, because I wouldn't have to dispute. We wouldn't have a problem." ~ Trump

"We have plenty of votes. Stop the Steal!" ~ Trump

"People of quality know everything without ever having learned anything." Molière (1622-73)

AND !
Since Trump already knows the election outcome, the actual vote is merely an extraneous formality, AND !
therefore as Molière ably acknowledges, Trump is obviously a person of quality.

Right?

"A dirtbag of the internet." ~ a self-description from Chase Herro, co-founder of World Liberty Financial, the Trump family's new cryptocurrency venture

"A visionary." ~ about Barron Trump, from WLF's promotional materials

"I have more complaints on grocery. The word 'grocery,' it's sort of a simple word. But it sort of means, like, everything you eat. The stomach is speaking, it always does." ~ Trump, speaking to Detroit Economic Club

gro·cer·y (grōsə-rē, grōsrē, grōshə-rē, grōshrē)
n. pl. gro·cer·ies
A store selling foodstuffs and various household supplies. Also called grocery store.
2. groceries Commodities sold by a grocer.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition copyright ©2022 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

So why in the %$# would anyone vote for this guy? Because he tells them to ?

"[Trump] is now the most dangerous person to this country. A fascist to the core." ~ Retired Army Gen. Mark Milley, who served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Trump and Biden

"Retarded." ~ Trump on Harris, at fundraising event

"[Trump] is now the most dangerous person to this country. A fascist to the core." ~ Retired Army Gen. Mark Milley, who served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Trump and Biden #1,054
corroborating #1,054

The Independent
Andrew Feinberg / Fri, October 11, 2024 at 1:29 PM EDT
Woodward writes that when he approached Milley at a reception, the general spoke first and told him: “We gotta talk.”
He told the journalist that “no one has ever been as dangerous to this country” as the former president.
He asked: “Do you realize, do you see what this man is?”
Milley, who had been a source for Woodward’s last book, Peril, said he’d “glimpsed” Trump’s true nature when they previously spoke during the writing of that 2021 release, but he said he now knew exactly what the ex-president is.
“He is the most dangerous person ever. I had suspicions when I talked to you about his mental decline and so forth, but now I realize he’s a total fascist. He is now the most dangerous person to this country,” he said.
“A fascist to the core,” Milley repeated.
https://news.yahoo.com/news/trump-top-general-calls-ex-160451015.html

also see post #6 @ https://citizenvoice.us/threads/att...-guard-veterans-constitutional-loyalists.418/

"Retarded." ~ Trump on Harris, at fundraising event
Name calling. How presidential.

note:
And Trump is in a clamor, trying to raise a $Billion $Dollars, because he's in presidential election competition against a Black woman who by Trump's own description is "Retarded" ~ Trump on Harris, at fundraising event #1,054
and Trump may lose, to a "retarded" Black woman ?!

Weigh to set yourself up for a fall the Donold ! Even with Elon Musk's help, you can't beat a retarded Black woman?
"Oh woe is everything!" Grace06

"We are now known, all throughout the world, as OCCUPIED AMERICA." ~ Trump tweet

"We have to clean out our country...We will make Colorado safe again." ~ Trump at rally

Back