Quotable Quotes

Speaking of being unable to function - the GOP have spent all this time focusing on Biden's age - oooops
- fine -
That's probably the more relevant point here. But because I'm as easily distracted as a kitten by a catnip teaser:
"Lyin' Kamala is also a total radical on a word called imboten -- you know this right? -- a word called, what? Abortion." ~ Trump
I'm not denying the horrendously stakes.
But I also can't deny the "education" Trump has personally exposed me to, in the Joseph Goebbels trade.

ref:

Joseph Goebbels / Nazi politician and Propaganda Minister (1897–1945)

Paul Joseph Goebbels (German:[ˈpaʊ̯lˈjoːzɛfˈɡœbl̩s]; 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945) was a German Nazi politician and philologist who was the Gauleiter (district leader) of Berlin, chief propagandist for the Nazi Party, and then Reich Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945.

Given his history re refusing to rent to blacks this is completely in character

"Look what the n*****s did!" ~ Donald Trump, after his car was damaged outside his parents' home in the early 1970s, according to his nephew

Given his history re refusing to rent to blacks this is completely in character

"Look what the n*****s did!" ~ Donald Trump, after his car was damaged outside his parents' home in the early 1970s, according to his nephew
A pathological narcissist, and a racist too ?! Apparently there are millions of U.S. voters that are OKKK with it.

At best that says that millions of US voters are passive racists as well. #904
At best that says that tens of millions of US voters are passive racists as well?

Some may think bigotry a binary:
- yes, he's a racist
- no, he's not

BUT !!

There is in my opinion a 3rd. Those that for whatever reason witness, may even be peripherally party to racism, but don't do much of anything to stop it.
Eldridge Cleaver understood this:
“If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.” Eldridge Cleaver
You know I'm not much of a religionist S2, BUT !!
If I were god, given the current state of the world, I might be seriously considering a second flood.
- just drown the bastages ! -

If you ever doubted that this guy is a complete whack job (and will hurt Trump's campaign)

"You see the obsessive, weird almost humiliating aggressive posture of our media and you wonder how could these people be so miserable and unhappy. Well, the answer is because they don't have any kids." ~
J.D. Vance

"What you find consistently is that many of the most unhappy and most miserable and most angry people in our media are childless adults." ~ J.D. Vance

If you ever doubted that this guy is a complete whack job (and will hurt Trump's campaign)
"You see the obsessive, weird almost humiliating aggressive posture of our media and you wonder how could these people be so miserable and unhappy. Well, the answer is because they don't have any kids." ~
J.D. Vance
"What you find consistently is that many of the most unhappy and most miserable and most angry people in our media are childless adults." ~ J.D. Vance
The Dems. have earned a political and legislative reputation for caring for children.

A wise man once posted:
If children are slaughtered in their school and your reaction is "Don't you dare think about taking my guns!!" rather than "How do we stop this from ever happening again??" then we don't have a difference in political opinion. We have a difference in morality. previously posted by S2
How many times have Republicans attempted to obstruct Democrats addressing issues of the welfare of children?

Vance has picked a fight he can't win. Thank goodness.

"...changing the definition of marriage would undermine the family structure." U.S. President Bush (younger)

Well George, it has if anything expanded, strengthened the definition, and the institution of marriage. So if "undermine" (your word) is a synonym for strengthen and expand, you're RIGHT !

"I hated that people might think I was getting ahead by sleeping my way to the top." ~ Megyn Kelly, 2016

"She actually did sleep her way into and upwards in California politics." ~ Megyn Kelly, on Kamala Harris

"I hated that people might think I was getting ahead by sleeping my way to the top." ~ Megyn Kelly, 2016
"She actually did sleep her way into and upwards in California politics." ~ Megyn Kelly, on Kamala Harris
Glad to say I can't settle that dispute. But I have an opinion on whether Kelly or Harris is the more available.

"Eric Swallows has no idea what he's talking about and is actually projecting his weird and creepy vibes." ~ Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung on Rep. Eric Swalwell

"Eric Swallows has no idea what he's talking about and is actually projecting his weird and creepy vibes." ~ Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung on Rep. Eric Swalwell
- alright -
This Trump spotlight has been shining brightly on this dim bulb for most of a decade. By now, this is about what I've come to expect from Trump.

I think that we can condemn political violence in this country. None of us agree with what happened to Donald Trump this past Saturday. [assassination attempt]
None of us want to see that. And if you are a person that feels like oh, you know, that was a good thing, then I would do a quick little social experiment.
Ask yourself, if that was somebody that you supported politically, would you want that to happen to them. Right?
So it's simple. You can condemn political violence in this country. You can condemn what happened to Donald Trump on Saturday.
But you have to be honest and say that the rhetoric that Donald Trump has been spewing since 2016 has
created an environment of political violence that's not even safe for him [President Donald J. Trump].
And you know he's been very cavalier about a lot of the political violence that's been happening in this country.
And you know, it's easier to be cavalier about it when it's happening to the other side. But when it starts happening to you, then what?
So I have been very disappointed in the media this week. Because I knew this was gunna happen. I knew people were going to stop talking about the things the supreme court was doing. I knew they were going to stop saying that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. I knew they were going to stop talking about things like Project 2025. And I think that's doing a disservice to the American People by doing that.
We are all adults. We are big boys and big girls. I think we can have two conversations at once.
When I see house speaker Mike Johnson say things like, um, ... we have to tamper down on the rhetoric. Everyone has to tamper down on the rhetoric.
No! One person should actually tamper down on the rhetoric.
And then you see his now running mate JD Vance said that it was the Democrats dangerous rhetoric that caused something like that to happen.
Really?
JD Vance, you said that he was Hitler. Nikki Haley said he [Trump] was an agent of chaos. It wasn't just Democrats speaking the truth to the matter.
It's OK I think to tell the truth in this country." Charlamagne Tha God, author of Get Honest Or Die Lying on CBS The Late Show Live hosted by Stephen Colbert, shortly after the Trump assassination attempt

"She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don't know, is she Indian or is she Black?" ~ Trump on Kamala Harris, whose father is Black and from Jamaica, and whose mother is from India

"She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don't know, is she Indian or is she Black?" ~ Trump on Kamala Harris, whose father is Black and from Jamaica, and whose mother is from India
Some think this paragraph has torpedoed Trump's re-election prospects. I suspect it may gain Trump as many votes as it loses him, might even gain him more.

He's actually doubled down on his comments

Trump Doubles Down on “Kamala Isn’t Black” Argument With New Photo #915

Today's headlines include an 800 point Dow drop (& a little recovery). It's good of you to provide us some good news S2.
Apparently President Trump has enough ammo to shoot himself in both feet.

Trump is obviously in a better position to sink the Trump campaign than Harris. She'll welcome the help.

Thing is, his comments may increase support among the hard core MAGA crowd.
Amen bruth'
Not sure Trump's political survival here to fore can be explained any other way.

"Life sucks. Then you die."

PS
"When the student is ready the master appears." So where the %$#@ is s/he !?

KamHar ?!
The fate of the United States Constitution twists in the wind over the abyss, and Kamala is the one that can save it US ?!

- oy -
[Barry Farber said "oy" was 4,000 years of Jewish history compressed into a single syllable]

"When I was president, we weren't laughed at." ~ Trump, who was literally laughed at while giving a speech at the United Nations

And a Darwin Awards hopeful has apparently been watching too much Disney

ObT74G0.jpeg

And didn't read the signs

9TXu2Zn.jpg

But she was lucky

Back