Quotable Quotes

Good help is so hard to find

arM1J4Q.jpeg

"The Democrats are the party of pedophiles, murdering the innocent unborn, violence, and bloody, meaningless, endless wars. They want to lock up their political opponents, and terrorize innocent Americans who would tell the truth about it. The Democrat party is flat out evil, and yesterday they tried to murder President Trump." ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

"The Democrats are the party of pedophiles, murdering the innocent unborn, violence, and bloody, meaningless, endless wars. They want to lock up their political opponents, and terrorize innocent Americans who would tell the truth about it. The Democrat party is flat out evil, and yesterday they tried to murder President Trump." ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene #883
Seems to me like the adult version of:
- No Mommy, I didn't break the lamp while jumping rope in the living room, waiting for my favorite television program to come on. -

"Endless wars"? The longest War in U.S. history, reportedly, the War in Afghanistan. A Republican president started it, then depleted U.S. military resources by starting a second War in Iraq. A Democrat president ended the U.S. War in Afghanistan, and Republicans criticized him for it.
Keep talkin' MTG. You're red-flagging Republican's most embarrassing secrets.

"Some folks need killin'. It's time for somebody to say it." ~ Mark Robinson, NC Republican gubernatorial candidate, last week

"The bottom line for why we're here, the bottom line to every single thing going on in this great country today, is one thing. We become totally unhinged if Donald Trump is not elected in November." ~ WV Gov. Jim Justice, last night

"Trump's running a campaign on love, and they're running it on hate." ~ Fox host Jesse Watters, on Democrats

"The left is godless." ~ Caroline Sunshine, Trump Deputy Communications Director

"Trump's running a campaign on love, and they're running it on hate." ~ Fox host Jesse Watters, on Democrats
Fine.
Not much of a departure from countless other lies from the Trump party. BUT !!
There are apparently millions of voters that either believe this, accept it, or disregard it and vote for Trump anyway.

Looks like Obama may be the one to lead Joe out by the hand.

"The left is godless." ~ Caroline Sunshine, Trump Deputy Communications Director
"The left is godless" claims the ostensibly godly one.

1. Judge not, that ye be not judged. Matthew 7:1

"And then we had that horrible, horrible result that we'll never let happen again. The election result. We're never going to let that happen again. They used COVID to cheat." ~ Trump re 2020, accepting 2024 GOP nomination

"And then we had that horrible, horrible result that we'll never let happen again. The election result. We're never going to let that happen again. They used COVID to cheat." ~ Trump re 2020, accepting 2024 GOP nomination
Trump popularity and lead in the polls (until Biden dropped out):
Who believes this guy? Surely not Melania !

"I'm afraid if we lose this one, it's going to take a civil war to save the country." Ohio state senator George Lang, speaking at J.D. Vance rally

"Was there a stand-down order, Ms. Cheatle? Was there a conspiracy to kill President Trump?" ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, yelling at Secret Service director at congressional hearing
It's safe to say that if there had been such a conspiracy they'd have hired someone who could actually shoot and Trump would be dead

Last edited:
"I'm afraid if we lose this one, it's going to take a civil war to save the country." Ohio state senator George Lang, speaking at J.D. Vance rally

"Was there a stand-down order, Ms. Cheatle? Was there a conspiracy to kill President Trump?" ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, yelling at Secret Service director at congressional hearing
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. -- Plato

When not too particular about personal integrity, personal integrity doesn't seem to matter much. "Consider the source."
Problem is MTG has cut herself off at the knees. Boy cried wolf. She's sounded false alarm so often, gosh forbid she ever has a legitimate warning, who on Earth will listen?

"If he does that, he will be the greatest man in the world." ~ King George III, upon learning that George Washington intended to voluntarily give up office

"If he does that, he will be the greatest man in the world." ~ King George III, upon learning that George Washington intended to voluntarily give up office
- fine -
BUT !!
I've also read that KG3 journal entry for July 4, 1776 read: Nothing of importance happened today.
Scholarly opinion is that he never wrote that, & that he didn't keep a journal.

I gather Biden didn't step out, but was shoved out, & is resentful about it. If so, it suggests his mental condition has degraded to the point
he can't clearly & constructively assess his own situation.
Hardly a surprise for a dude his age, a century and a half older than dirt.

Anyway now we have a new old man to ridicule. This one's ORANGE !

I gather Biden didn't step out, but was shoved out, & is resentful about it. If so, it suggests his mental condition has degraded to the point
he can't clearly & constructively assess his own situation.
Or he was smart enough to spin it as being voluntary so his actions didn't hurt the Dems.

There are multiple possible explanations.
I'm interested in the one that actually occurred.

Wouldn't surprise me if the DemThrong that yanked Biden out didn't explain to the elder:

We were with you sir, until the debate.
It's not like it's just a few malcontents have found something to criticize. You're marginally fit for the office now,
and extrapolating your rate of degradation, you're an exceedingly unwise choice for tenure until 2029.
Thank you for your service.
Take a train.

"The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election." ~ Nikki Haley, last January

"The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election." ~ Nikki Haley, last January
As you know S2, the Republican primary featured some stink-bombs in wolf's clothing. Vivek is a dipstick.
Of the Republicans running I disliked Christie and Nikki the least.

For the sake of humanity, let's hope Haley's foresight is 20:20 on this issue if none other.

Meanwhile seems to me Harris is rather getting more of a coronation than a nomination.
Whatever whatever. But if on November 3 Trump is leading by double digits because KamHar just couldn't spark interest
I'll have the personal dissatisfaction of - told ya -.

Perhaps her VP might sweeten things up a little.
Am I just acting the grumpy old man?

Speaking of being unable to function - the GOP have spent all this time focusing on Biden's age - oooops

"Lyin' Kamala is also a total radical on a word called imboten -- you know this right? -- a word called, what? Abortion." ~ Trump

Back