Quotable Quotes

"What was radicalizing, very shocking and very disturbing for me was the city of Moscow, where I'd never been, the biggest city in Europe, 13 million people, and it is so much nicer than any city in my country. It is so much cleaner and safer and prettier aesthetically..." ~ Tucker Carlson

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. -- Plato

Several corroborating reports indicate Moscow has become much more tourist friendly since Soviet totalitarianism receded.
The methodology of the sycophant is often obvious, even if the objective is not.

It may be among the most tragic and sad manifestations of defeat when a celeb like Tucker commits the Faustian trade, exchanging headlines for his own integrity.

They may call you "Tucker" sir. Is that short for "mother tucker"?

"Virtually every legal scholar says they don't understand it, there's no crime. 'Even if he was guilty of something, there is no crime.'" ~ Trump on his hush-money case

"Virtually every legal scholar says they don't understand it, there's no crime. 'Even if he was guilty of something, there is no crime.'" ~ Trump on his hush-money case #623
For generations Hitler's Joe Goebbels has been a recognizable master of "philology", in this case a euphemism for political propaganda.
Trump stands on the shoulders of such moral midgets.
"The primitive simplicity of their minds (the masses) rend them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell the big ones ... The victor will never be asked if they told the truth. ... Success is the sole earthly judge of right & wrong."
"Truth is not as important as success." Adolf Hitler
Those that have seen news about Trump for the past decade may find that quite familiar.

There are differences. Goebbels was a follower, Trump, a leader, in that sense a do-it-yourselfer.
Trump is writing a new chapter in the art of the forked tongue. It's reached a stage of the pathetic in such public address as Trump's post court appearances.

Joseph Goebbels​

Nazi politician and Propaganda Minister (1897–1945)​

Paul Joseph Goebbels (pronounced[ˈpaʊ̯lˈjoːzɛfˈɡœbl̩s]; 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945) was a German philologist and Nazi politician who was the Gauleiter (district leader) of Berlin, chief propagandist for the Nazi Party, and then Reich Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted followers, known for his skills in public speaking and his deeply virulent antisemitism which was evident in his publicly voiced views. He advocated progressively harsher discrimination, including the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust. [ more at More from Wikipedia ]

"It's very hard to be sarcastic. When I purposely interposed [sic] names, they said, 'He didn't know Pelosi from Nikki'...They make a big deal out of it. I said, 'No, no, I think they both stink.'" ~ Trump

"It's very hard to be sarcastic." ~ Trump
For you D.J.
The foundation of sarcasm is a recognized if unstated premise of truth.
As the most dishonest celebrity so frequently front page, this essence of sarcasm is a sar chasm.
Those that would believe / heed you are from the -water is dry - crowd.
"It's very hard to be sarcastic." ~ Trump
If you think that's hard D.J., try being honest & candid for a few years.

"My father built the skyline of New York City. And this is the thanks he gets?" Eric Trump

For the record, Donnie didn't build anything

"My father built the skyline of New York City. And this is the thanks he gets?" Eric Trump
For the record, Donnie didn't build anything
:)
In NYC there is or was a building named Trump Tower. Not sure it's as prominent a feature of the NYC skyline as The Chrysler Building.
I deduce Trump acquired it, and renamed it, rather than building it himself. I used the ASK search engine w/ the following syntax: who built trump tower
I got the following

consumersearchwww.consumersearch.com/technology/celebrity-business-disasters-donald-trump
Celebrity Business Disasters (Including Donald Trump!) You Can’t Forget
Investing in a business to ensure you have a stable income seems like a wise decision — until it isn’t. Even celebrities who already have a ton of cash can’t be careless about choo...

and

Trump Tower Prison Humorous Fridge Magnet 5" X 3.5"
$3.99

So Trump is hawking over-priced sneakers at his campaign rallies.
And those opposed are e-tailing refrigerator magnets. For a real estate magnate? "What a world! What a world!" Wicked Witch of the West, as she melted to death

- gosh bless America -

"It is a form of Navalny. It is a form of communism, of fascism." ~ Trump, on being convicted of fraud and penalized

"While Trump bought or invested in a number of buildings and put his name on some of them he didn't build anything." S2 #629
- nuh uh -

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” sometimes attributed to Abe Lincoln

Perhaps ol' honest Abe might have mentioned, in 2016 Trump fooled enough of the people to gain the presidency.

and a personal note:
"It is a form of Navalny. It is a form of communism, of fascism." ~ Trump, on being convicted of fraud and penalized #630
Trump attempts to elevate himself for benefit from Navalny's reputation, a familiar style of political parasitism.
No surprise from a political party that claims to be political conservatives, for the boost to their reputation it imparts. Republicans are not political conservatives.
"...the magnificently misnamed "neo-conservatives", are themost radical people in this town [Washington DC]" George Will /ABC-TV This Week July 16, 2006

"We're going to take over Washington, D.C. We're going to federalize. We're going to have very powerful crime, and you're going to be proud of it again." ~ Trump

"This, my friends, is what we call a Freudian slip." ~ Mary Trump, on her uncle's remark

"We're going to take over Washington, D.C. We're going to federalize. We're going to have very powerful crime, and you're going to be proud of it again." ~ Trump
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we," U.S. President Bush ~Aug. 5, 2004

It's a Republican thang.
"This, my friends, is what we call a Freudian slip." ~ Mary Trump, on her uncle's remark
Craig Ferguson called it a "Freudian penis".

"Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn't get all the way there on January 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it." ~ Conservative activist Jack Posobiec, to cheering CPAC audience

"Amen!" ~ Steve Bannon, in response

"Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn't get all the way there on January 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it." ~ Conservative activist Jack Posobiec, to cheering CPAC audience
"Amen!" ~ Steve Bannon, in response
Do I need another cup of coffee?

Out of context the intended meaning of these quotations is a mystery to me.
Is it satire, based on the Trump victim narrative?

If not why doesn't the DOJ slam them all for conspiracy?

I sincerely appreciate the #638 attempt here S2. But it's a question for CPAC to answer.
Ask and ye shall receive #638
.cnn.
Problem is, CPAC and CNN are opposing sides of the political spectrum.
It's a fundamental blunder to inquire of CNN the intention of a CPAC presentation.
CNN has the journalistic right to analyze, criticize. But not to explain or justify.

Even if CNN were capable of providing an objective perspective, CNN is a $commercial enterprise.
“Anytime money is involved, strings are attached.” Bill Maher
Compounding this difficulty is the obvious lack of credibility within the MAGA horde.

Bottom line, we can ignore them, or take them at their word, overthrowing democracy. btw it seems Ambassador Haley got Trump trounced in the South Carolina Republican presidential primary.

unimaginable

Back