Quotable Quotes

"Believe. That the man that can help this nation, the one man that was ridiculed, destroyed, as Jesus -- Trump -- can come back and save the American Dream for all." ~ actor Jon Voight, in video posted by Trump

Trump was born in 1946, and his age is an issue in this election cycle. BUT !
Voight is even older than Trump. Voight was born in 1938. Who needs an opinion from such geeze?

And to demonstrate true political objectivity, Biden has some years on the odo also. BUT !
When Biden reaches Trump's age then Biden will be old too, but that's not going to happen any time soon.

- OR -

Deep fake?

meanwhile:
The following showed up on my search engine page. I haven't verified it.
https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai...q=&nb=1&rurl=https://www.startpage.com/&nm=17
americagreatagain.us
https://www.americagreatagain.us/save/america

America’s Biggest Comeback - Let's Support The Great 45th
Be a proud 45th supporter. Be the driving force in this journey towards a stronger America. Buy any TRB or other product and support the great 45th. A wise investment in patriotism. Premium is 75% Sold Out. Limited Offer. TRB Products, Maga Hats. Save Up To $20000. Money Back Guarantee.

Bite tongue - avoid jokes about obese corpses ...

"For so many years people have been saying that Elvis and I look alike." ~
Trump

Bite tongue - avoid jokes about obese corpses ...

"For so many years people have been saying that Elvis and I look alike." ~
Trump
Both bipedal ! What a remarkable resemblance. Perhaps we can discuss that with Mr. E, if he hasn't "left the building".

"See you next Tuesday." ~ Trump to Roberta Kaplan, E. Jean Carroll attorney, at conclusion of his deposition
?
Trump twisting the knife? Tat for tit payback for Trump being put on trial?

Trump is a conspicuous peril. But I'm looking toward the next chapter, after Trump. Is Trump merely a flash in the pan? - OR - Just the first in an escalating cascade of treacherous liars?

I'm far from an enthusiastic MAGA. But I do sense Trump isn't particularly agenda preoccupied. Lord help us if the next Trump is.

"Unhinged." ~ Trump attorney Alina Habba on judge - #609
Alina,
There's a difference between such accusation, and a substantive refutation.
So are you confessing to be unpersuasive?
Or are you inadvertently admitting you don't have any more substantive comment?

un·hinge (ŭn-hĭnj)
tr.v. un·hinged, un·hing·ing, un·hing·es
1. To remove (a door, for example) from the hinges.
2. To separate or disconnect: "Such military spending was completely unhinged from any justifiable operational requirement" (James Carroll).
3. a. To confuse or disrupt: an event that unhinged the marriage.
b. To derange or unbalance: He was unhinged by his wife's death.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition copyright ©2022 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

ps
Trump has toed the line for years, seeming to cross that line time and again. BUT !
What might have appeared severely detrimental to Trump at the time here to fore hasn't been. And so it shall be? Ever thus?
"According to a new poll from CNN a majority of Americans want to see a verdict in the January 6th case before they vote in the election. It's vitally important that we find out whether the former president did what we all saw him do on television or not." Jimmy Kimmel ABC-TV 24/02/06

"Had you been vice president on January 6th, 2021, what would you have done?" ~ CNN's Kaitlan Collins:

"I would not have done what Mike Pence did." ~ Rep. Elise Stefanik:

"You can't take the votes away from the people. That would be so bad for democracy." ~ Trump

"Unhinged." ~ Trump attorney Alina Habba on judge

#611 & #612
In 2015 Trump's miraculous boasts, promising to build a great great wall Mexico would pay for, and restore the U.S. coal industry, & many etceteras
though not plausible, had not at that time been definitively disproved.

"Nobody knows the system better than me." "Which is why I alone can fix it." presidential candidate Trump 16/07/21 from the campaign podium

“Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated.” President Trump

Now Trump has been definitively disproved. AND YET !!
Trump remains the U.S. presidential front-runner.

Trump voters still don't know they're being lied to? - OR -
They now know, but don't care?

Trump voters still don't know they're being lied to? - OR -
They now know, but don't care?
All of the above.

Some (many?) are too dumb to realize that. And the rest don't care - this is no longer about doing good things for America but instead it's about hurting the other guy.

I'll take conversations that never happened for $500

"One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, 'Well sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said, 'You didn't pay? You're delinquent?' He said, 'Yes, let's say that happened.' 'No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.'" ~
Trump on the financial contributions of our NATO allies

"this is no longer about doing good things for America but instead it's about hurting the other guy." S2 #614
Yes, & Trump obtaining the executive authority to shirk the consequences of his years long presidential crime spree.

The stunning reality is that Trump is willing to trash the Constitution for his own perceived personal benefit.
"One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said" ~ Trump on the financial contributions of our NATO allies #615
Must have been a very big country, if it had more than one president.

The flip side to this - if the Supremes do manage to invent Presidential Immunity that means Biden can have Trump imprisoned (or even assassinated) and he'd be totally off the hook.

The flip side to this - if the Supremes do manage to invent Presidential Immunity that means Biden can have Trump imprisoned (or even assassinated) and he'd be totally off the hook.
It was Obama / Biden that sent SEAL team #6 to feed UBL to the fishies.

So in my enjoyment of your "flip side" insight, you've got me contemplating the options 2nd term Biden would have available.
My opinion, old Joe (and getting older rapidly) is more interested in good governance than petty partisanship. BUT !

I also sincerely, emphatically believe if anti-Constitutional misdeeds are allowed to go unpunished with severity of punishment appropriately proportional to the crime/s perpetrated,
we can expect more anti-Constitutional misdeeds, thus jeopardizing our Constitution.
For the sake of humanity I believe Trump should spend a few years in a prison cell, NOT "club-Fed", but gen-pop.

Back