Photos, vids, etc ....

68pL4up.png

At first glance that seemed an attractive proposal.
But after a moment of consideration I believe it would be a meaningless gesture with at best only symbolic significance. It wouldn't be the first time a Republican voted against a public safety gun law.
sad
Attempting to leverage celebrity? And what noble cause is she attempting to advance? Disruption?
Well s #863
the one report I found detailing the conduct that resulted in her ejection involved vaping in the theater.

Newly released security camera footage appears to show Rep. Lauren Boebert, the far-right Republican congresswoman known for her strong stance against drag queens and transgender people, claiming their mere existence “sexualizes” spaces, engaging in inappropriate behavior during a family-friendly musical at a packed theater. Boebert and her companion were asked to leave the show due to their disruptive actions during a performance of the musical Beetlejuice.

In the video, Boebert's companion, identified by multiple news sources as 46-year-old Quinn Gallagher (a Democrat who owns a bar at which drag shows have occurred), is seen touching Boebert's chest during the show. Boebert, in response, appears to place her hand near his crotch and whispers something to him, Mediaite reports.

I've never liked her more!

"Nothing like realism ...." S2 #869
No complaint w/ realism, but having difficult time connecting realism with the comedic premise that the convergence of malefactors were undercover government agents. A few might have been, but there was more to the insurrection than them. & a commemorative replay?

Tilly Smith, the girl who saved 100 people from Tsunami.

"She is credited with saving the lives of hundreds of tourists." #870
Not clear to me how that's possible. Crowd control is difficult even for uniformed policemen.
What could she do, or inspire her parents to do, in the time available, to save 100?

I'm no fan of any adult "acting sexual in front of an audience full of kids". But I can modulate my contempt for it by acknowledging Boebert might be perceived in that case to have acted as a private citizen, not as an MOC.
What I consider more sinister is the context. Hypocrisy is seldom pretty, and hers looks downright ugly.

One of the consequences of my 7 decade seniority is a progressively larger % of the population look like foolish children. Grow up Boebert.

You can see the video here

https://i.imgur [dot] com/edptZKH.mp4

replace the [dot] with a period (this way it doesn't automatically pop up on screen if someone is reading this in the office.

But at least she's making out like a teen and not making out with a teen like many of her GOP counterparts.

Looks like Donnie needs to switch to a new brand of leakproof underwear (maybe something that's more absorbent as well)

main-qimg-24ea6e6c38fb85b7214157fbf80752e5

Back