Photos, vids, etc ....

I remember this type of baby seat but I've never seen one used like this

B7Cuy4H.jpeg

Another thing to note - that car is a two door which means that the front seats fold forward to allow passengers access to the rear seats. Thing is, in the day, those seats had no catch that prevented them from folding forward. Not only was the baby seat only held in place by the hooks over the front seat but in the event of an accident even that seat would collapse forward.

S2 #201
Reminds me of the speaker at a '50's era drive-in movie.

Safety has surely come a long way since then.
I see no restraining strap on the child holder.
The split windshield is familiar, probably had vacuum operated wipers. They worked (a little), but slowed when the engine was under load as in climbing a hill.
4 wheel drum brakes
bias ply tires
non-collapsible steering column

It's an adorable antique, but somewhat of a deathtrap by modern standards.

Only works if the police are willing to make those arrests and who are not on the side of the insurrectionists.
I don't fault the Capitol Police for not arresting Trump's horde en mass real-time.
They stood their ground, defended the Capitol and the elected lawmakers within. Kudos to the Constitution's defenders. Viva la Constitución !

The obvious reason to discourage discussion of mathematics is to keep the paying customers in queue busy at their calculators, uninterrupted.

1673400120821.png
Really?
I remember their ad campaign touting their "micronite" filter. Is micronite asbestos?

PS
NPR's Peter Sagel says the "snow" showered down on the actors as they danced across the poppy field toward Oz, was prop snow, asbestos. I've not corroborated it.

S2 #210 & #211
Life surely is "interesting".

Seems to me like one more -out of the frying pan, into the fire- cautionary tale. A persuasive argument for smoking unfiltered cigarettes. Right? [just kiddin']

Back