Photos, vids, etc ....

How dare those Democrats use legal voting strategies ....

DAlVbc7.png

1673134477729.png

u·ni·ver·si·ty (y′nə-vûrsĭ-tē)
Share:​
n. pl. u·ni·ver·si·ties
1. An institution for higher learning with teaching and research facilities typically including a graduate school and professional schools that award master's degrees and doctorates and an undergraduate division that awards bachelor's degrees.
2. The buildings and grounds of such an institution.
3. The body of students and faculty of such an institution.
[Middle English universite, from Old French, from Medieval Latin ūniversitās, from Latin, the whole, a corporate body, from ūniversus, whole; see UNIVERSE.]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition copyright ©2022 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

I don't see any parameter of the definition mentioning salary. BUT !!

There's no doubt the hypocrisy in college athletic competition is long overdue for reform sufficient to align it with legitimate 3rd millennium standards. Long way to go.

Bird:
I'll excuse your agenda as satire. But at least be aware, you obfuscate the issue which deserves address that's both more direct, and more constructive.

From #187

Bird:
I'll excuse your agenda as satire. But at least be aware, you obfuscate the issue which deserves address that's both more direct, and more constructive.

Colleges and universities aren't the only places where their "stated role" is really a side hustle. The Big 3 auto companies are really giant retirement plans with a side business of manufacturing cars.

Face it. Everytime you hear something by Kiss you'll think of this (besides, Grandma was hot).

xTkNMJR.jpeg

If you don't recognize the name, Ace Frehley was one of the founders of Kiss (1973) so the babe in the pic would be in her late 60's by now.

"If you don't recognize the name, Ace Frehley was one of the founders of Kiss (1973) so the babe in the pic would be in her late 60's by now." #190

silly

Even the hottest chicks age. And when they don't it's even worse. P U !

K.I.S.S. = Knights in Satan's Service

Admin. note:

Post #198 seems intended to cite historic examples of bigotry to expose and condemn it, not to revive and endorse it.

For the record CitizenVoice.us welcomes a broad spectrum of views provided they are lawful, peaceful, and worth writing / reading.

Admin. note:

Post #198 seems intended to cite historic examples of bigotry to expose and condemn it, not to revive and endorse it.

For the record CitizenVoice.us welcomes a broad spectrum of views provided they are lawful, peaceful, and worth writing / reading.
The thing is, those pics aren't all that old. The first ones re Japanese date to the second world war. The rest are more recent. I'm old enough to remember forced desegregation of schools in the US. People using the N-word in common speech and thinking nothing of it.

Now the focus of that hatred has been transferred to trans individuals. And it's no less virulent.

Back