Putin’s car raced along a back road, late for a tryst.
The car rounded a curve, hit a hog in the road, killing it.
Putin commanded his chauffeur to stop.
"That hog was probably the farmers food for the winter.
Go to the farmhouse and tell him that you killed it."
The chauffeur strode to the farm house, & entered.
Hours later he stumbled back to his driver’s seat
reeking of and hammered by vodka, mind-numb from additional pleasures.
Putin demanded: "Where the heck have you been? I'm late for my tryst!"
chauffeur: "The farmer over-served me both food & drink.
His charming daughter enticed me to her room, did things to me
I could not possibly have imagined."
Putin: "Exactly, what did you say to the farmer?"
Chauffeur: "I told him, I'm Putin’s chauffeur and I just killed the pig.”
inspired by:
https://banzore.com/forums/threads/my-collection-of-russian-jokes.20048/
People like jokes with happy endings. This joke has at least two. At least !