Election 2024

As if it wasn't clear already

LD0MaPz.jpeg

9JhHe03.png

"You have to get out and vote. You won't have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won't have to vote anymore .. " Trump / Acyn #361
WHY is this guy allowed to scurry around loose?! Allenwood can find a room for him.

"It's only one vote, said 40 million registered Democrats who did not vote in 2016." #363
Literally for a year before the election independent polls corroborated the fact that Hillary would win.
So counter to my usual routine, election night, as the election results began to trickle in, I went to bed / to sleep, secure in the belief William Jefferson Clinton would make a dandy First Gentleman.

The news I awakened to the next FM caused me to think my radio needed repair.
Still can't believe it.
"Don't boo. VOTE !" Senator Barack Obama campaigning for president

Literally for a year before the election independent polls corroborated the fact that Hillary would win.
And that's a very big part of the reason that Hillary lost. No question that she ran a rotten campaign and came across a personally unlikeable but, because people were convinced she'd win they felt there was no need to vote for lesser of two evils (the "least worst" candidate if you prefer)

And that's a very big part of the reason that Hillary lost. No question that she ran a rotten campaign and came across a personally unlikeable but, because people were convinced she'd win they felt there was no need to vote for lesser of two evils (the "least worst" candidate if you prefer) #365
Hear that civilization fans ?! Donald Trump is a loser. PROVE IT !
This November, vote early and often.

From the alarming:
"In four years, you won't have to vote again." Trump #361
To the ridiculous:
240730a.JPG
For Rip Van Winkle:
a) Good morning.
b) The Second Gentleman is Jewish.
Trump doesn't know? Or
Trump knows, & doesn't care?

Or Trump's sycophants don't know

BTW, In addition to being the child of immigrants (and failing the brown paper bag test) Vance's wife isn't Christian.

Or Trump's sycophants don't know
BTW, In addition to being the child of immigrants (and failing the brown paper bag test) Vance's wife isn't Christian.
There's murmuring on the Internet since Biden's out and Harris is in, Trump now no longer wants JD Vance.
A nice perk-me-up for Wed. AM, BUT !
Trump is notorious for inadequate impulse control. It's not a prediction, but it would be amusing if Trump tries to switch VP horses before the election.

When Donald Trump says “i don’t need your votes” this is why. He’s rigging it by turning it into a $#!+show. Watch the swing states deny or refuse to count votes.

g5E45BT.jpeg

5XJXHiJ.jpeg

JD Vance’s law school friend: He changed opinion on ‘every imaginable issue’

BY LAUREN IRWIN

Sofia Nelson, a former friend of Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) from law school, said the vice presidential nominee has changed his opinion on “every imaginable issue.”

Nelson joined CNN’s Erin Burnett on Monday to discuss why she recently shared years-old texts and emails from Vance. She said the Vance who was named former President Trump’s running mate is not ...

JD Vance ... changed opinion on ‘every imaginable issue’

That demonstrates dynamic analytical skills, adaptability, and receptiveness to accommodate an evolving reality.

- oh wait -
Is VD Vance the bad guy?
ok, never mind then.

Gotta make up your mind ...

hrtrWr6.jpeg
I caught some of that vid.
I found it disturbing.
Trump wasn't merely ungracious, but confrontational.

And Trump seemed to be genuinely confused by the possibility of multiple bloodlines. Don old, it's called "Mother" & "Father".

Fact Checking Trump's Campaign Material Until The Inauguration

Unresolved whether Biden campaign funds can legally be used in the Harris presidential run.
None the less, VP & presidential candidate Harris gained free publicity reportedly receiving $200 $M political campaign donations in one day.
That's enough to open and operate TrumpLies.com to call public attention to
and run it as a fact-check site. List both the alleged lie, with a corroborated explanation of the fact the lie distorts.

If candidate Harris is not prepared to within minutes call public attention to Trump's campaign lies, she will jeopardize the prospect of her own success.

It is difficult to imagine president / Candidate Trump would complete the final few months of his campaign entirely differently than most of the past decade.
Donald Trump is a liar. It appears Trump is prepared to do whatever he can do. If Trump succeeds in control of the judiciary, Trump's legal woes diminish.
By breaking a 7 nation international agreement, Trump gratuitously forfeited agreed controls of Iran's nuclear weapons, control backed by 6 of the 7 signatories.
signatories: Britain, France, Germany, China, Russia, U.S. & Iran

Let the mud-slinging begin continue

Back