Quotable Quotes

Shiftless2

I'd like to restrict this to quotes (idiotic?) and avoid thread drift if possible

"The Republican Party probably wouldn't be in existence if it wasn't for Trump." ~ Eric Trump

"Why don't you call me up or get ahold of me? I've tried to get ahold of you many, many times now. I was banned from Twitter because I had the evidence to save this country and overturn an election." ~ Mike "My Pillow" Lindell's message to Elon Musk

"Why don't you call me up or get ahold of me? I've tried to get ahold of you many, many times now. I was banned from Twitter because I had the evidence to save this country and overturn an election." ~ Mike "My Pillow" Lindell's message to Elon Musk

"It is almost impossible to get a fair decision if you are a Republican. Sorry, but that's just the way it is!" ~ Trump, on the Supreme Court

"Masks are just a BIG lie. They don't work, NEVER have...Covid is OVER and everyone who pushed the lies should be LOCKED UP!!!!!" ~ Rep. Ronny Jackson, former Trump WH physician

"Like, $50." ~ Eric Trump's 2019 claim of how much Trump Organization was billing Secret Service for rooms; in fact, it was charging rates up to $1,185 a night

"So many people still wearing masks. I just want to ask you. If a pair of underwear, really thick ones, high quality cotton, can't protect you from a fart, then how will a mask protect you from Covid?" ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

"Saying you love Hitler is not even a big deal. No one cares about that. The man died 80 years ago." ~ long-banned Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin, posting after being reinstated on Twitter

"I love everyone...I'm done with classifications, and every human being has value that they brought to the table, expecially Hitler." ~ Ye

"The primitive simplicity of their minds (the masses) rend them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell the big ones ... The victor will never be asked if they told the truth. ... Success is the sole earthly judge of right & wrong."
"Truth is not as important as success." Adolf Hitler
"I will build a great, great wall on our Southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words." Republican primary presidential candidate Donald J. Trump 15/06/16 www.DonaldJTrump.com
"Nope." sear

"When I saw how these Fake News turkeys operated, I had to start coding immediately. Gamers will get to play as Kyle Rittenhouse, using a highly specialized laser gun to strike down any turkey that spreads lies, propaganda, or liberal bias." ~ game developer Mint Chip, in video ad promoting "Kyle Rittenhouse's Turkey Shoot"

"I wake up at 4:30 in the morning every single morning. I say the Pledge of Allegiance to my 5-year-old and my 3-year-old...Then I say the Lord's Prayer, then I say 2 other family prayers...That's how I live a clean, positive life." ~ Eric Trump

"I wake up at 4:30 in the morning every single morning. I say the Pledge of Allegiance to my 5-year-old and my 3-year-old...Then I say the Lord's Prayer, then I say 2 other family prayers...That's how I live a clean, positive life." ~ Eric Trump
Thanks S2 #18
I'd long wondered just precisely what his secret was.

Now all I need is a 5-year-old, and a 3-year-old, and a Holy Bible, and an alarm clock. Then I can be just as clean & positive as Eric Trump!

"I want to tell you something. If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would have been armed." ~ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, on January 6th

Back