Photos, vids, etc ....

Just a reminder

MckITKd.jpeg

ump9JC9.png

xrE5jBR.jpg

4w8HQzw.jpg

Televangelists deserve a special place in Heck.
Jim & Tammy Fay were $multi-$millionaires (after millennia the religion bidness still thrives!) though many of their donors were impoverished elderly.

I missed out on the 700 Club's hay day, aware of it only in the background.

My objection is, some of the finest humans I've ever met were Christians. BUT !
Though they live/d inspirationally, they didn't grab many headlines. It's the headline grabbers that degrade the reputation of the entire class.

We needn't cite Torquemada to acknowledge Christianity has well earned its share of historic scorn. Not sure televangelists have relieved the shame.

I confess though S2, you know have me wondering about the population Venn diagram overlap between Robertson loyalists, and the MAGA horde.
It does leave me puzzled. If these groups are so prone to follow anything that moves, why there aren't more strident advocates for Oldsmobile?

S2 #711
Binary world-view is simple, even if in some cases oversimplified.

One needn't explain to choirboys who Satan is, a theological if not ideological adversary. Right?

WELL ?!?

Should it be any wonder then that to Satanists, it would be god & minions (including choirboys) that are by Satanic standards evil adversaries?

- thus -

Cruz declaring Benatar demonic does not undermine Benatar.
Instead it exposes Cruz.

"Huk" !
The immense power of the magician's magic wand is illusory. It's power is distraction, brandished high overhead in the spotlight in the magician's right hand, while in shadow the magician places the rabbit in the hat with his left hand. Thus the power of distraction.

I would not want my daughter bringing such bloke to Thanksgiving feast. But he has just as much right to enjoy spooning Beefaroni from the can as any other American.
The issue is not his masterful skill at color-coordinating his fashion ensemble.
The issue is President / presidential candidate Trump is not merely indicted for dozens of federal felonies, but is also one of the most dangerous criminals on Earth.

Let's not magician's wand Trump here. It's not just that there's a guy like that pictured in #713, but that there are millions of them, eager to lend their electoral support without rational basis, to a compulsive lying traitor.

"I will build a great, great wall on our Southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words." Republican primary presidential candidate Donald J. Trump 15/06/16 www.DonaldJTrump.com

- piffle -

Free tuition, fishing trips, club membership fees, credit card debt, spousal “consulting fees”$1,000 bottles of wine …

KMouxKO.png

"AMAZING: A child of refugees just RIPPED Ted Cruz a new one for his hypocrisy on immigrants."

CALL TO ACTIVISM
@CalltoActivism

S2 #716
“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, so I can exploit this child labor resource below minimum wage in meat packing plants.​

I lift my lamp beside the golden door to my $bank $vault!

S2 #719
iirc it was GWB that installed C.J. Roberts.
There seemed to be hope that the Roberts appointment might elevate the high court, perhaps help heal divisions in the country with wise rulings that would strengthen the impression of equity issuing from DOJ.

"Disappointment is a function of expectation." psychologist Joy Browne

Back