R5 #2,983
You're serious?I do not know the details, but I doubt Ghislaine Maxwell did anything illegal?
You're serious?
fascismWhat is Fascism? #2,990
Oh Laurie, that's Hugh! OTO"tiny baby coffins" #2,994
"Tiny baby coffins" custom made for small-minded Moms ?
Oh Laurie, that's Hugh! OTO
Adversity is the engine of evolution. If natural blondes wish to filter their own bloodlines from the gene-pool, perhaps we should be grateful.
Viva vaccinated brunettes !
Sounds like RFK Jr isn't the only one with a brain worm.For example, we put deadly mercury (thimerosal) into vaccines so that we can use the same needles over and over without having to sterilize between patients.
We also combing vaccines when the body can only handle one at a time.
We also give hundreds of flu vaccines when the maximum number of immunities the body can hold is about a dozen.
I believe that's not possible."We also combing vaccines when the body can only handle one at a time." R5 #2,997
"A dozen"?"We also give hundreds of flu vaccines when the maximum number of immunities the body can hold is about a dozen." R5 #2,997
ad hom"Sounds like RFK Jr isn't the only one with a brain worm." S2 #2,998
I believe that's not possible.
If pathogens queued one at a time to infect each host, this might seem less implausible.
But as I understand the insights of Wilson, pathogens proceed on an "every man [pathogen] for himself" basis.
Two or more may infect a host at the same time.
Whether combined vaccines are effective can be easily & persuasively addressed by the statistical results of a population's vaccination record, contrasted with its disease resistance.
The civilized world has already decisively ruled on that.
"A dozen"?
How many pathogens capable of infecting a human body do you imagine there to be?
I have not counted them.
Fact is, I'm not sure anyone has.
None the less, I strongly suspect the tally is orders of magnitude more than "a dozen".
ad hom
Please forgive me R5. CV.us is not intended as a forum for mud tossing.
Decisive refutation, enlightenment is far better.
Backsliding into ad hom is in a sense a rhetorical surrender. Instead of refuting the argument, insult the poster.
Who wants to read that?