ATTENTION U.S. MILITARY: Active Duty, Reservists, National Guard, Veterans, & Constitutional Loyalists

sear

Administrator
Staff member
U.S. $tax $paying voters that are or were in U.S. military service take an oath of fidelity to the United States Constitution *.

§502​

(a) Enlistment Oath.—Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

10 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 10 - ARMED FORCES
Subtitle A - General Military Law
PART II - PERSONNEL / CHAPTER 31 - ENLISTMENTS
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office,
www.gpo.gov

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...11-title10-subtitleA-partII-chap31-sec502.htm
https:/ /www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title10/html/USCODE-2011-title10-subtitleA-partII-chap31-sec502.htm

Obligations of citizenship include:
- Obeying the laws of the land.
- Payment of taxes.
- Jury Duty.
- Vote.

There's still time to consider best voting options, not voting not among them. Election day's not until November.
But there is abundant evidence Republican presidential candidate Trump, a convicted felon, is according to our Constitution's 14th Amendment ineligible to serve an additional term as U.S. president.
UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION ARTICLE #14 SECTION #3: Ratified July 9, 1868
"No person shall ... hold any office, civil or military, under the United States ... who, having previously taken an oath ... as an officer of the United States ...
to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

[Trump] "summoned the mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. ... There has never been a greater betrayal by a president of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution."
Rep. Liz Cheney Republican Conference Chair 21/01/12, authenticated by Cheney 21/02/07 FNS

Thus those sworn to uphold the Constitution would perjure their oath to vote for Trump.
Such perjury would not only be an affront to the People, to our laws, and to each oath-taker, it's even a betrayal of god. "So help me God.” 10 U.S.C. / United States Code, 2011 Edition

Is voting for a traitor, a criminal so high a priority, lying to god, and undermining your own sworn integrity worth the cost?

* As did President Trump:
ARTICLE 2. SECTION 1. 7
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm)that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

"I spent 90 years on planet Earth. In my lifetime I've seen progress and disturbing changes. We humans are harming the natural world. And so my birthday wish is simple.

Please vote.

Choose leaders committed to protecting our natural world. My fear is that candidates who don't care about our future could win.
Together we can make a difference."
primatologist Jane Goodall
"Vote", but not for Trump. Why not Trump?

Jane Goodall

English primatologist and anthropologist (born 1934)
Jane Goodall
Dame Jane Morris Goodall (born Valerie Jane Morris-Goodall; 3 April 1934), formerly Baroness Jane van Lawick-Goodall, is an English zoologist, primatologist and anthropologist. She is considered the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees, after 60 years' studying the social and family interactions of wild chimpanzees. Goodall first went to Gombe Stream National Park in Tanzania to observe its chimpanzees in 1960.
She is the founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and the Roots & Shoots programme, and she has worked extensively on conservation and animal welfare issues. As of 2022, she is on the board of the Nonhuman Rights Project. In April 2002, she was named a United Nations Messenger of Peace. Goodall is an honorary member of the World Future Council.
More from Wikipedia / Wikipedia text under CC-BY-SA license

"Ukraine is gone. It's not Ukraine anymore. ...
Any deal, even the worst deal would have been better than what we have right now."
candidate Donald Trump 24/09/25

"These [Trump's] proposals are the same as those of Putin.
And let us be clear. They are not proposals for peace.
Instead, they are proposals for surrender."
VP Kamala Harris 24/09/26

UkrainePBSNH240927a.JPG

Trump claims he will bring peace to Russia's War in Ukraine. But Trump's "peace" plan is precisely as VP Harris describes: "surrender".
To surrender Ukraine to Russia would richly reward Russian military aggression, vastly increasing the likelihood of the U.S.
fulfilling its treaty obligations as a key member of NATO, defending the next domino to fall.

A 2nd Trump administration would threaten Cold War II or worse, against a Russian madman that's already threatened first use of nuclear weapons.

"We're seeing what I think is a very, very broad Harris coalition.
I mean a coalition that includes like Dick Cheney and AOC is a big coalition.
Most Americans see themselves somewhere between AOC and Dick Cheney.
And if you're between AOC and Dick Cheney on the number line you're in the Harris coalition.
And if you like J.D. Vance you're in the Trump coalition." Rachel Maddow PhD 24/09/18

Back