Why do people think that Trump supporters are stupid??

Shiftless2

This is kind of long so I started a new thread

MPWxkeL.jpeg

p8bBlii.jpeg

iLLv7EH.jpeg

XOOjNxq.jpeg

ur3UIy5.jpeg

emHWQtx.jpeg

TZLgihQ.jpeg

YAJmpIO.jpeg

SpuxjcW.jpeg

dMbc59o.jpeg

SofKdl9.jpeg

IFAn0Y9.jpeg

1Fvezjg.jpeg

23fhvgE.jpeg

0NLWKvD.jpeg

UgCknR4.jpeg

oFNQQjP.jpeg

UEmUmoJ.jpeg

ocTK4Ik.jpeg

ACrnYHg.jpeg

Time for a sanity check?

The GOP is in full crisis mode.
It's not merely that the worst presidential candidate they offer has a powerful lead in the polls.

The stalled Republican effort to designate a house speaker reflects badly not only on the Republican party, but on the U.S. as a whole.

There are multiple wars each involving the U.S.
And the Republicans have crippled the U.S. federal government's capacity to respond, even while our troops are exposed.

Topic:

Why do people think that Trump supporters are stupid??​

So far, three Trump co-defendants / co-conspirators have plead guilty. The third, providing the guilty plea this morning, was reported as follows by CNN.
Ellis delivered a tearful statement to the judge Tuesday while pleading guilty, disavowing her participation in Trump’s unprecedented attempts to overturn the 2020 election.
“If I knew then what I knew now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges. I look back on this experience with deep remorse,” Ellis said, her voice breaking at times.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/jenna-ellis-fulton-county/index.html
Trump is a fraud, a New York shyster.

Why do people think that Trump supporters are stupid??​

What sense does it make to believe & or support someone that cannot be believed?

a) If they believe Trump, they're stupid.
b) If they don't believe Trump, but support him anyway, they're smart?

dis·a·vow (dĭs′ə-vou)
tr.v. dis·a·vowed, dis·a·vow·ing, dis·a·vows
1. To disclaim knowledge of, responsibility for, or association with: "The American communists ... promoted Roosevelt's reelection in 1944—although Roosevelt formally disavowed their support" (Donald A. Ritchie).
2. To assert to be wrong or of little value: "After 1920 his style changed almost completely, and he disavowed his early works" (Mary V. Dearborn).

[Middle English disavowen, from Old French desavouer : des-, dis- + avouer, to avow; see AVOW.]

dis′a·vowa·ble adj.
dis′a·vowal n.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition copyright ©2022 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

Back