Trump blames others on his notorious Georgia call for not hanging up on him

Shiftless2

Trump blames others on his notorious Georgia call for not hanging up on him as Fulton County decision nears

Ex-president remains at centre of multiple investigations and could face both state and federal charges​

Donald Trump issued a potentially revealing statement on Truth Social as news broke Tuesday that authorities in Fulton County, Georgia, are nearing a decision on charges for multiple members of his inner circle — including potentially Mr Trump himself.

The ex-president, out of nowhere, brought up his now-infamous 2 January 2021 call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which he instructed the state elections chief to “find” more than 11,000 votes he would have needed to surpass Joe Biden’s total in the state.

“My phone call to the Secretary of State of Georgia, and a second call which the Marxists, Communists, Racists, and RINOS don’t even want to talk about, were “PERFECT” calls. Many people, including lawyers for both sides, were knowingly on the line. I was protesting a RIGGED & STOLEN Election, which evidence proves it was,” claimed the former president.

He went on to reassert a number of completely false claims about ...

Not certain, but I believe I've heard audio of that exact telephone call.

If nothing else Trump is an interesting dichotomy, simultaneously an incandescently brilliant liar / media manipulator, and a buffoon.
Seems to me a double-standard has long been applied to the Donald. What mere mortal that's guilty of all Trump is guilty of would still remain unincarcerated?

Not certain, but I believe I've heard audio of that exact telephone call.

If nothing else Trump is an interesting dichotomy, simultaneously an incandescently brilliant liar / media manipulator, and a buffoon.
Seems to me a double-standard has long been applied to the Donald. What mere mortal that's guilty of all Trump is guilty of would still remain unincarcerated?
The more worrying thing is that he's a paedophile and a rapist and has gotten away with it for years, even threatening families of those who spoke out.

I hope he is incarcerated but America seems to reward liars and visit gifts upon manipulators, even gifting them with the highest office in the land. That is a shame. I like to think that there was a time when America wouldn't have done so, between the dark days of Andrew Jackson and the heights of FDR helping to save the world from Hitler.

Then again, grifters and tax frauds and big showboating maroons like him tend to get rewarded all the spoils.. while boring the rest of us sh1tless around the world.

Last edited:
he's a paedophile
There are so many accusations against him, that one may have escaped the notice of some. However, it hasn't stopped the jokesters.

Q: What's the difference between a chick pea, and a garbanzo bean?
A: Trump never has a garbanzo bean on his face.

Back