Refuge From Irrational Horde Media Bombardment? try Freedom From Religion Foundation

titan

If the irrational jabber from Speaker McCarthy, Leader McConnell, and Trump, weighs heavily on you, try a simple refuge for simple rational thought, the Freedom From Religion Foundation, https://ffrf.org/

Ron Reagan, son of the president, promotes FFRF. This site won't change the world. But it confirms that the whole world has not gone crazy.

No question.

And I like their regular weekly posts of some of the totally insane emails they receive. I do have to say that, on a standalone basis, those emails are truly hilarious. Unfortunately they're representative of too large a percentage of the US populace and, reading between the lines, violence, or at least threats of violence, isn't always far below the surface.

"... on a standalone basis, those emails are truly hilarious. Unfortunately they're representative of too large a percentage of the US populace and ... " S2
Early on I'd dismissed it as a mostly harmless prank. 4 years of the Trump administration ended by an violent insurrection, it's neither prank nor harmless.

Thanks t #1,
I've bookmarked it.

Back