March 18, 2024 to Election Day Tuesday November 5, 2024: United States Constitution In EXTREME Danger! Is this an appropriate U.S. defense response?

sear

Administrator
Staff member
Former U.S. President Trump / Republican presidential candidate Trump announced publicly "if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole ...".

“If you’re listening, President Xi — and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now … you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us, no. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said:

Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump  speaks to supporters during a rally at the Dayton International Airport on March 16, 2024 in Vandalia, Ohio.   (Scott Olson / Getty Images)

Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump speaks to supporters during a rally at the Dayton International Airport on March 16, 2024 in Vandalia, Ohio. (Scott Olson / Getty Images)
“Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories.”

Trump has "walked back" his "bloodbath" rhetoric, retroactively claiming the "bloodbath" was not literal, but metaphorical, that it's about U.S. jobs, and imports.
None the less it appears President Trump was party to violent insurrection for the purpose of overthrowing the manifest will of the People, to have his vice president declare Trump (the candidate that lost the election) the winner. Pence refused.

The risk on Election Day 2024?
Instead of the here to fore U.S. democratic standard of one person one vote, a 2024 Trump re-election, according to Trump's own public assurance (a Trump dictatorship on day one), it may instead be:
one person one vote one time,
then pull up the draw-bridge, the democracy is over, the United States Constitution, the foundation of our security and prosperity, obsolete, superseded by dictator Trump.

It would be unseemly for government in the Biden administration to express a candidate preference. BUT !!
In 2016 Secretary Clinton was the predicted winner, perhaps lulling voters into not bothering to vote in a low-enthusiasm race, for a candidate we were assured would win. She lost.

Trump is a threat to the United States Constitution. Trump is already consolidating his power, restructuring the Republican party to his preference.

CAN United States federal government "split the baby"?
Since such factors as advanced age of candidate Biden has contributed to voter apathy, there may be a risk that the outcome of the 2024 election may mirror the outcome of 2016.
In fact, Hillary won the vote, but lost the 2016 election.

TOPIC QUESTION:

WITHOUT selecting either or any candidate, would it be inappropriate for U.S. government to broadcast public service announcements (PSA) NOT picking a candidate, but
merely encouraging, urging citizens to register to vote, and to vote, to cast a ballot in the 2024 election?

Such PSA might help an under-enthused segment of the electorate counter-balance the zealots chomping at the bit to terminally revoke the United States Constitution?

Should $tax $payer $dollars be spent on such PSA campaign, for the purpose of advancing the interests of free and fair elections, regardless of outcome?

Back